This flag indicates whether or not the seller is offering 'Get It Fast' shipping for the listing. 'Get It Fast' shipping is only available for fixed-price listings and auction listings with an active 'Buy It Now' option.
To enable 'Get It Fast' shipping for a listing, the seller must:
- offer at least one domestic one-day shipping service option, such as USPS Express Mail, UPS Next Day Air, or FedEx Overnight;
- set the shippingPolicyInfo.dispatchTimeMax value to '0' or '1', which means that the seller is committing to ship the item within one business day after receiving payment from the buyer. A DispatchTimeMax value of '0' will indicate that the seller is offering same-day shipping.
Although it is not required, it is recommended that sellers also offer an immediate payment option to the buyer, so they can get their item even faster. In the payment policy, this option is turned on with the paymentInfo.immediatePay
flag. To enable the immediate payment feature on a listing, the seller must:
- have a Premier or Business PayPal account;
- provide a valid Item.PayPalEmailAddress value;
- offer 'PayPal' as the single payment method in the Item.PaymentMethods field.
field should only be included and set to 'true' in domesticShippingPolicyInfoService
containers where the shipping service option is a one-day shipping service. The fastShipping
field is not applicable for internationalShippingPolicyInfoService
Not supported for UK Half.com items.
If 'Get It Fast' shipping is set for a domestic shipping service, this field is returned in the shipping policies returned in the getSellerProfiles
, or setSellerProfile