Find the answer to your question
I have an item that I listed with domestic (US) and international shipping. Later on I revised the item to have domestic shipping only. However, the list of excluded countries remains on the listings. We'd like to remove the list of excluded countries and also clearly indicate that the item will not be shipped internationally.
In order to remove the exclusions from showing up and to indicate that you are only shipping to the US do the following when you send your revise request -
1. Send <ShipToLocations>US</ShipToLocations> so that the listing will say Ships to: United States, instead of Worldwide.
2. Send <ExcludeShipToLocation>None</ExcludeShipToLocation> to remove the exclusion list from showing up.
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- ShipToLocations errors when listing with Domestic and/or International Shipping Service Options
- I am getting an error message about "Input data for tag <Item.ShippingRegions> is invalid or missing"
- Removing PaymentMethods and ShipToLocations
- GetItemShipping returns 'Missing shipping options' error
- Specify different shipping rates for the Shipping locations that are not returned in GetEbayDetails response