The type that defines information for a region.
Types that use Region
Calls that use Region
A free-form text string that indicates the name of the region. This value can be the name of a world region (such as the "Middle East" or "Southeast Asia"), a country, or a domestic region within a country (such as "Alaska/Hawaii" or "US Protectorates") depending on the value of regionType. This value should be
WORLDWIDEif the regionType value is
An enumeration value that indicates the type of global region.
- COUNTRY_REGION - Indicates the region is a country, or a domestic region within a country.
- STATE_OR_PROVINCE - Indicates the region is a state or province, such as Alaska or Hawaii, or the US Protectorates.
- COUNTRY - Indicates the region is a single country.
- WORLD_REGION - Indicates the region is a world region, such as the Middle East or Southeast Asia.
- WORLDWIDE - Indicates the region is the entire world.