Find the answer to your question
How do I use shipping rate tables?
Shipping rate tables
1. What is the Shipping rate table that eBay recently introduced?
Shipping rate table can be used to augment flat rate shipping options for special domestic locations such as Alaska/Hawaii, US Protectorates and API/FPO.
2. Can I set up the rate tables via the API?
No the rate tables cannot be setup via the API. However once setup they can be applied to your items via the API. To set up a rate table
* Go to My eBay, click on the Account tab and select "Site Preferences"
* Locate Shipping Preferences and click on the "Show" link to the right
* Find "Use shipping rate tables" and click "Edit" to the right to specify your shipping services and rates to these areas.
3. What options do I have with shipping to these special domestic locations?
Using the Shipping rate tables, you can:
* Specify which of the four service levels you offer: Economy, Standard, Expedited, One-day
* Choose the way you want charge for shipping to these locations:
o Item: Flat rate per item
o Weight: Flat rate plus an amount per pound
o Surcharge: Flat rate plus a flat surcharge
* Specify a cost for each of the service levels that you offer
4. Can I have multiple rate tables active at a time?
The site allows you to create 3 rate tables as mentioned above, however the latest rate table that was saved will be applied across your active items and any new items that you list (assuming it was explicitly specified that the rate table be applied)
NOTE - International shipping rate tables will be available starting in version 791 of the Trading API (mid-September 2012). International rate tables can be used only for items listed on the DE or UK site. You can set them up much like the 3 steps above. For more information see Intl shipping rate tables
Using Shipping Rate Tables- http://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/guides/ebayfeatures/Development/Shipping-TypesCosts.html