Find the answer to your question
Published: September 09 2010, 12:05:00 PMUpdated: September 10 2022, 12:00:55 AM
New to eBay APIs? Here is a checklist of the things you'll need to do to get started
Register and create a developer account as the first step to work with the APIs. A single account allows you to work with all of our APIs and environments (sandbox and production)
Refer the list below if you plan to work with APIs that do not require token authentication (e.g. Finding API)
- Generate Production keyset
- Start making calls using your AppID
Refer the list below if you plan to work with APIs that require token authentication (e.g. Trading, Large Merchant Services)
- Generate Sandbox and Production keysets
- Build and test your app in Sandbox before releasing in Production
You will need the following to enable testing in Sandbox.
- Two Sandbox test accounts to represent seller and buyer in Sandbox
- PayPal sandbox accounts to be linked with the Sandbox test accounts
- Generate token for the Sandbox account designated as seller
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful