If you're not sure which API or language you need, see What should I use for my app?
- Simplifies the development process by abstracting the eBay API and by supplying 'out-of-the-box' functionality for features and processes that you would otherwise have to build
- Cuts time to market by providing common API modules in an easy-to-use format
- Provides a robust, efficient, and standard integration layer
- Supports the latest features through regularly scheduled updates by eBay
- Can be used in conjunction with an existing eBay API application to enhance functionality, e.g., adding payment processing or inventory management support
- .NET Release
Notes :View installation requirements, and changes since the last SDK release.
- Getting Started
Guide :Jump right in.
Reference :Browse all Trading API calls and the fields they use.
- eBay Features
Guide :How eBay works. Learn workflows; find call samples.
- Trading API Release
Notes :View enhancements in each bi-weekly API release.
Reference :See .NET-based classes and methods provided with the SDK.
- Also available, for enhanced search: Finding Kit for enhanced search
|.Net SDK 4.0 .Zip||.Net SDK 4.0 .MSI||.Net SDK 2.0 .Zip||.Net SDK 2.0 .MSI|
|Version 1131||Version 1131||Version 1131||Version 1131|
|Version 1113||Version 1113||Version 1113||Version 1113|