License: Common Development and Distribution License (CDDL)1
For a quick reference of the types of applications and functionality associated with eBay APIs, see API by feature »
Note: Since the Java 595 Full Release, only the JAX-WS version is updated and supported.
- Simplifies the development process by abstracting the eBay API and by supplying 'out-of-the-box' functionality for features and processes that you would otherwise have to build
- Cuts time to market by providing common API modules in an easy-to-use format
- Provides a robust, efficient, and standard integration layer
- Supports the latest features through regularly scheduled updates by eBay
- Can be used in conjunction with an existing eBay API application to enhance functionality, e.g., adding payment processing or inventory management support
This SDK enables you to use Java to make API calls in the eBay Trading API, which is an XML API. See the Trading API documentation below for information on the calls and how to make them.