Find the answer to your question
Published: December 05 2012, 1:40:00 PMUpdated: September 07 2022, 7:40:49 AM
Using GetOrders api, how to determine what amount will be received by the seller for a GSP order ?
A very simple formula to determine seller receievable amount for a GSP order is :
Subtotal + SellerShipmentToLogisticsProvider.TotalShippingCost= seller receivable amount
Additional insurance amount could also be added in the above formula, depending upon the country. For example : Insurance details isn't applicable to the U.S. site, so it can be ignored but needs to be added if applicable in a country.
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- How to Combine Payments using AddOrder and SendInvoice
- Can the amount of money that a buyer has to pay be calculated or determined through the API?
- Global Shipping Program : Invalid domestic leg address in Sandbox.
- Updating Shipping, Tax, or Insurance Information in an Order or Transaction
- What is the content of the field <AdjustmentAmount> ?