Find the answer to your question
How do I Connect to MIP Sandbox storage by SFTP using Windows?
When you have the WinSCP client installed from the site: http://winscp.net/eng/index.php ,
We use WinSCP in this KB, follow the steps below to connect to MIP storage.
To connect to MIP storage:
- Open SFTP client software.
- Use these parameters to establish a connection:
o Host name: mip.sandbox.ebay.com.
Note to users migrated from WebDAV client:
o User name: Use your sandbox testuser_~ user name.
o Password: Use your MIP credential(available in the Admin App).
- 3. Proceed to connect to the MIP storage.
When connected, you will see a store sub-directory under root directory, which expands to show
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- What does MIP message - "Please refresh your credential as soon as possible" mean?
- MIP - I am getting an error in the Product Feed response - An error occurred while processing Product ID "EXAMPLESKU": "MIP-00001". Please contact your Account Manager or eBay Developer Technical Support for assistance. What does it mean?
- MIP - Image feed processing Best Practices
- MIP : Excluding shipping locations to override the default exclusion list.