Find the answer to your question
When I make this ReviseInventoryStatus call:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
I get the following error:
ShortMessage: Variation is required.
LongMessage: Variation is required for a listing that previously had variations
The Quantity of an item cannot be set to zero. If you need to set it to zero because of out of stock situations, then the alternate is to end the item and relist it when quantities become available. The ReviseItem family of calls will return an error if you set the Quantity to zero.
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- Missing name in the variation specifics or variation specifics set
- Revising/Relisting multi-variation items
- ReviseItem: An error "Variations with quantity '0' will be removed" (ErrorCode 21916620) may be encountered when revising multi-variation items.
- How can i make sure that the price/ quantity revisions on my items are published faster on eBay search results?
- I am getting Error -21916254 'You have exceeded the maximum allowed containers'. Why ?