Find the answer to your question
Some of the Shopping API calls have an "XML attribute" in the request. For example, the FindProducts call includes this :
<ProductID type="ProductIDCodeType"> ProductIDType (string) </ProductID>
How do I send in the "attribute" value of type="ProductIDCodeType" in an HTTP GET request?
Apply two "dotted" GET arguments. In this example, the two arguments are :
So the full call will look like this :
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- Motors Item Specifics inconsistencies for SubTitle, DepositAmount and DepositType
- Motors Item Specifics inconsistencies for Engine Type and Rotary Engines
- "Used" value for Item Condition is not accepted
- Best Practices for ReviseItem with Item Specifics
- Finding if UPC has a match in eBay's product catalog