eBay makes available components for React applications to provide functionality to find eBay item listings and translate item titles and descriptions. These widgets are lightweight, responsive and fully customizable.
eBay Items Widget
The eBay Items widget surfaces a rich selection of items for buyers. The widget provides a responsive UI experience with four different layouts:
- Single Item Carousel: View for presenting data in a horizontally scrollable layout. You can swipe to move through a collection of items
- Multiple Items Carousel: Similar to carousel view with three items per carousel slide
- List: Displays the items in a list
- Gallery: Displays the items organized in a responsive layout
The Items widget is available here: https://github.com/eBay/ebay-items-react-widget
Note: The item search is powered by eBay Browse API.
eBay Translation Widget
The eBay Translation widget translates eBay item titles and descriptions to another language. The widget provides a responsive UI experience with two different modes:
- Translation by Text: Simply enter the item title/description in the textbox, set the translation context and click Translate
- Translation by listing/item ID: This mode uses eBay Browse API to fetch the item title and description and then uses eBay Translation API to do the translation
It comes with a ready to use example and a NodeJS express server to bootstrap integration with eBay Translation API.
The Translation widget is available here: https://github.com/eBay/ebay-translation-react-widget
Note: The translation is powered by eBay Translation API.