Find the answer to your question
Published: April 08 2013, 10:48:00 AMUpdated: November 28 2020, 11:16:05 PM
I am seeing "Invalid Request" in Sandbox MIP admin console. How can i resolve this issue.
This maybe caused due to temporary authorization issues. Here is how you can resolve this issue and get the MIP admin console working.
- Go to Site preferenceces by navigating to My eBay > My Account > Site Preferences or by hitting this link directly.
- Just beside Third-party authorizations, Click on show.
- You should see an entry for "ebay", check the box for Revoke Authorization and click Apply.
- Go here , Login with your sandbox credentials if asked, and click on Yes to cancel the MIP subscription.
- Go here , Agree to terms and Click on Confirm Subscription.
- Go here , Select the Listing site( US, UK etc.) and you should be able to access the MIP admin console.
How well did this answer your question?