Find the answer to your question
Windows application that demonstrates the Large Merchant Services (LMS) workflow.
This application demonstrates the workflow of eBay's Large Merchant Services (LMS). LMS, a set of APIs, is designed to assist sellers in managing their eBay inventory more efficiently. LMS also allows downloading inventory and sales reports from eBay.
The application has been written in C# using using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005.
Requirements to run this tool:
Unzip the contents of the zip file LMS.zip into one directory
How to use this tool:
1. Modify inventory - allows modifying your eBay inventory by sending (uploading) a request file. In order to see how your request was proceseed you will need to download the response file.
2. Download - allows downloading of reports from eBay regarding your active inventory or sales transactions.
Modify Inventory -
1. Select the job type from the drop down list.
2. Select the gzip (.gz) request file to be uploaded.
3. Select where you would like the response file downloaded and specify the filename (.zip).
4. Click on Initiate Upload Job. The Upload Job Status field will display the status of the job you just submitted.
If you selected Modify Download Report from eBay the following screen will be displayed.
Download Report -
1. Select the type of report that you would like to download.
2. Select where you would like the report file downloaded and specify the filename (.zip).
3. Click on Initiate Report Download. The Download Status field will display the status of the job you just submitted.
Making a BDX call
Making a FT call
Sample AddFixedPriceItem request file