What is MIP?
The Merchant Integration Platform (MIP) is an easy-to-use, feed-based selling platform for small businesses and enterprise merchants. It lets you easily and efficiently upload your inventory to eBay in bulk and then quickly and efficiently manage your orders. And, it's FAST. MIP can upload over 50,000 SKUs in just 30 minutes!
Who is MIP for?
MIP is for small business and enterprise sellers who want to sell on eBay. If you are familiar with feed files used with other marketplaces, such as Amazon or Google Shopping, you can start selling on eBay right away with MIP's standard CSV and XML feed formats. Even if you are new to feeds, the standard feeds provide a fast and simple solution for integrating with eBay. Custom feed formats can also be used for sellers who need more advanced capability.
Can MIP help me grow my business?
Yes! MIP has many features and benefits than can help you manage your business more efficiently. This helps you cut your costs and helps you grow your business.
- Supports industry-standard CSV and XML feed formats
- SKU-based inventory management
- Sell to buyers all over the world on multiple eBay sites with only one account
- Upload feeds, using the MIP GUI or SFTP command line
- Easily manage orders and order fulfillments
- Supports custom feed formats
- Supports multiple feed types (product, order fulfillment, etc.
- Reduced time to onboard
- Easily scale inventory as your business grows
- Automatic daily inventory reports
What features does MIP have?
MIP has many features that make managing inventory, uploading standard feeds and updates, and managing orders easy and fast. It has advanced features that allow advanced enterprise sellers to use any type of feeds they have without modifying them.
Listing management features
- Fixed price with GTC
- Out of stock control
- Business policies
- Single variation, multi-variation; fitment
- Shipping world-wide and in-store pickup
Order management features
- Receive orders every 30 minutes
- Receive 5-day order report daily
- Fulfill orders by uploading shipping and tracking information
Feed processing features
- Standard CSV and XML feed formats
- Multiple feed types (see Feature Details for descriptions)
- Order Report
- Combined (aggregate of all inventory management data)
- Feeds can be zipped or unzipped
- Up to 8 MB file size
- Process different feed types in parallel
- Process same types of feeds in series
- Queue up to 10 feeds per feed types
- Intuitive response file for each feed submitted
Getting on board with MIP is easy. Go to www.mip.ebay.com and sign in with your eBay account. There, you will find information to get you started.
For more information about MIP and feeds, see the Merchant Integration Platform User Guide.