On August 8, 2017, we gathered at the Grand Hyatt Shenzhen Hotel for eBay Connect Greater China 2017. Product leaders and experts from our eBay Greater China team and eBay San Jose headquarters shared the latest news about eBay’s new Buy and Sell APIs. API partners in the region also shared their first-hand experience on the new APIs during a panel discussion.
This summer, conferences will take place in seven locations across the US, Europe and Asia.
Members of our global community of developers will meet to share best practices and learn about how eBay is leveraging its technology to make it easier for our developer ecosystem to create innovative new eBay experiences.
- Display a list of the best selling products in a category, sorted by product demand.
- Select a metric, such as Best Selling, and retrieve the details of the product, such as the eBay product Id (EPID), title, product image, user review and rating, condition, and estimated starting price
- Updates to Get Item, Get Item by Item Group, and Get Item by Legacy Id calls
- Updaates to Search for Items call
- Removed Get Item Feed call from Browse API
- Added support for additional eBay marketplaces
- Added Taxonomy API information to the docs, for retrieving category IDs