This field is used in Add/Revise/Relist calls to enable the listing for In-Store Pickup. To enable the listing for In-Store Pickup, the seller includes this boolean field and sets its value to 'true'. A seller must be eligible for the In-Store Pickup feature to list an item that is eligible for In-Store Pickup. At this time, the In-Store Pickup feature is generally only available to large retail merchants, and can only be applied to multi-quantity, fixed-price listings.
In addition to setting the EligibleForPickupInStore
boolean field to 'true', the merchant must also perform the following actions in an Add/Revise/Relist call to enable the In-Store Pickup option on a multi-quantity, fixed-price listing:
- Have inventory for the product at one or more physical stores tied to the seller's account. By using the REST-based Inventory Management API API, sellers associate physical stores to their account by using the AddInventoryLocation call, and add product inventory to one or more of these stores by using the AddInventory call;
- Include the seller-defined SKU value of the product(s) in the call request. For a single-variation listing, the SKU value would be specified in the Item.SKU field, and for a multi-variation listing, the SKU value(s) would be specified in the Item.Variations.Variation.SKU field(s);
- Set an immediate payment requirement on the item. The immediate payment feature requires the seller to:
- Include the Item.AutoPay flag in the call request and set its value to 'true';
- Include only one Item.PaymentMethods field in the call request and set its value to 'PayPal';
- Include a valid PayPal payment address in the Item.PayPalEmailAddress field.
When a seller is successful at listing an item with the In-Store Pickup feature enabled, prospective buyers within a reasonable distance (25 miles or so) from one of the seller's stores (that has stock available) will see the "Available for In-Store Pickup" option on the listing, along with information on the closest store that has the item. Note: A seller must be eligible for the In-Store Pickup feature to list an item that is eligible for In-Store Pickup. At this time, the In-Store Pickup feature is generally only available to large retail merchants, and can only be applied to multi-quantity, fixed-price listings.